Cookies - small information files placed on your device - are used to improve services for you by, for example:
1) Enabling the service to recognise your device so you do not need to give the same information repeatedly.
2) Recognising when you have already given a username and password so that you do not need to do so for every subsequent web page you visit.
3) Measuring how many people are using the services we provide, so we can make them easier and faster to use.
4) Analysing data, anonymously, to help us understand how people interact with our website.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer, mobile phone or whatever device you are using to access the internet. This information is held in cookies. You can learn more about cookies from the article 'Internet Browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them'.
Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
For more information about how to remove cookies from your device, or how to block individual cookies from being received, please see the instructions and guidance at www.aboutcookies.org.
See below for further details about cookies you may encounter while visiting the YourCareHome website.
The following are cookies you may come across on the YourCareHome website and associated services:
Names: _utma, _utmb, _utam, _utmc, _utmz
Domains: nhs.uk, google.com
Lifespan: Up to six months
Purpose: YourCareHome uses Google Analytics cookies to record information about which pages you have landed on and how you have navigated through the site. This data enables us to understand:
1) Which pages people visit on the service
2) Which internet browsers are being used
3) What pages or features are popular
4) Which interactive tools are used
The information gathered is not shared with any other third party.
Display Advertising and Remarketing?
To opt out of customised Google Display Network ads please visit https://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
To find out more about how Google uses any data it collects please visit http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
YourCareHome Ltd., Company Number: 6510085