At YourCareHome We believe quality and trusted customer reviews will help people to choose better care & improve the quality of life for their loved ones.
1. We publish all reviews, the good and the bad. Provided we are satisfied that a review is genuine and relevant, and complies with our “comments policy”.
2. We will not remove reviews at the request of care providers except where there are serious concerns about their authenticity.
3. Care providers do have a right to reply, and when a comment is left by the care provider it will be clear that this is not a review, but the comments of the care provider.
4. Our moderation is impartial, and does not favour one party over another.
5. Reviews published on YourCareHome are checked by human moderators not by computers.
6. All reviews published on YourCareHome will be passed to NHS Choices for inclusion in their website.
7. Reviews left on YourCareHome will normally be published the next working day.
8. We will not permit multiple reviews, from any reviewer of care services.
YourCareHome Ltd., Company Number: 6510085